SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We take all the necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against loss and misuse. This website offers you a secure web surfing through a SSL certificate (Secure Sockets Layer), to establish an encrypted connection between the web server and your browser, which protects against capture and data manipulation.
The personal data collected on this website shall be intended exclusively to the requests of information processing, client registration to the private area and newsletter subscription, always resulting by the client or visitor initiative. The data shall be retained for a maximum period of 3 years after ending its usefulness.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA HOLDER, ACCORDING TO THE PRIVACY ACT AND ALL OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS
- To object free of charge, the personal data processing for the purpose of direct marketing ;
- To access and correct your personal data by inserting your e-mail and password in case of having a registration on the website, or alternatively, you can make your order by letter or contact email;
- For ours newsletter?s subscribers there is always the possibility to remove the subscription (Opt-out) through a specific link at the bottom of the sent newsletters;
- To the "right to oblivion" and the right to eliminate definitively your personal data;
- To the portability of the data and to receive a copy of your data in structured format, making your request by letter or contact email;
- To be informed in the event of systems violation which may allow unauthorized access to your personal data.
This website uses technical or functional cookies which are small text files containing basic information about your browsing session, stored in your browser aimed to the correct functioning of the website. The acceptance of these files must be configured on your device.
This website also uses ?third parties? cookies:
Google Analytics: used by the website to analyze statistics of visits. These cookies are used exclusively to statistical purposes.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES?
You can control and/or delete cookies you want, although you may disable some services and functions. For further information see the website AllAboutCookies.org.