DIERA PV NIV SUPER
ULTRA-FAST SELF-LEVELING MORTAR
Ultra-fast self-leveling mortar based on special cements, indicated for the levelling of indoor surfaces up to 10 mm, to later be recovered with parquet floor, ceramic material, natural stones and synthetic flooring.
It is indicated for industrial uses and high traffic areas, considering its high resistance.
- Floors ready for foot traffic in 3 hours;
- Indicated for urgent renovations;
- With high resistance;
- Indicated for industrial surfaces;
- For interior floors;
- Available in 25 Kg bags.
BAR RENOVATION (WOOFLX)
This renovation project executed by architects Rui Jesus and Carolina Aurélio of the Office of Architecture VERUM (www.verum-atelier.pt ) had as objective the improvement of the levels of thermal and acoustic comfort, along with a visual upgrade to the interior decoration of the establishment.
For the interior walls, the adhesion promoter ADITEK P was applied in order to increase the adhesion on the supports, with the subsequent application of cork agglomerate plates by double bonding with high performance adhesive cement DIERA CL COMPOSTO .
Afterwards, CORKGARD FUV INTERIOR protector was applied to the cork plates in order to provide a durable coating with excellent properties of repellency to water, oil, stains and dirt of diverse nature, maintaining the natural characteristics of cork (touch, color, breathability).
CORKGARD FUV BROWN
PROTECTION FOR AGGLOMERATES OF EXPANDED CORK
Protector formulated to confer durable coatings upon the Cork agglomerates, with water-repellency properties, oil stains and soiling of different kinds.
For outdoors, provides a high resistance to UV rays and to aging.
- Excellent UV protection;
- Improves the dynamic resistance to water, oils, stains and dirt variety;
- Maintains the natural characteristics of Cork (touch, breathability);
- Does not contain surfactants;
- Ecological Product: does not damage the ozone layer (without chlorofluorocarbon (CFC);
- Application in horizontal and vertical surfaces;
- Ready to apply with brush or roller.