CLEANING SOLUTION OF STONE, CONCRETE, CEMENT, CERAMICS AND TILES
Aqueous solution for the elimination of carbon-metallic particles coming from dirt settled on surfaces of stone, concrete, cement, ceramics and tiles and from urban pollution.
- Easy application;
- Continuous cleaning action after application;
- Fungicide and algaecide agent with preventive or curative effect;
- Eliminates rust of the surfaces;
- Made with biodegradable ecologic components, non-corrosive and without chlorine;
- Ready to apply with brush or paintbrush.
DIERA MT REFRACT
REFRACTORY MASONRY MORTAR RESISTANT TO HIGH TEMPERATURES
- Fireplaces, chimneys and barbecues;
- For interior and exterior;
- Masonry work into contact with stormy waters, containing sulphates or acids.
For current use (G M20), according to NP EN 998-2:2013.
- Resistent to temperatures up to 950șC;
- Adjust time of 15 minutes;
- Consumption of approximately 28 Kg/m2/cm for pieces with 23x11x6 cm;
- Available in bags of 5 and 25 kg.
DIERA CL FLEXIBLE
CERTIFIED BY CSTB
CONVENT OF AVESSADAS
Marco de Canaveses
The convent of Avessadas is a religious oriented building, belonging to the order of the Discalced Carmelites, built between 1960 and 1961. The building consists of two equal bodies (House of the Novitiate and the shrine of the infant Jesus of Prague) separated by the Church of the shrine, and was born in the grounds of the Farm of Moria in Avessadas.
In 2015 began the renovation of the exterior walls, with the application of Diera TC R4 for the consolidation and repair of the structure, and the application of glue cement Diera TH Therm with a glass fiber net.
Subsequently it was applied the final coat of mortar Diera RV Fino Branco, and a layer of thermal paint Diera Tinta Ecotherm.
This intervention is part of a vast roster of urban rehabilitation works, highlighting the interventions carried out in the Palace, Quinta dos Ingleses and Catholic University of Porto, among many others.
Chelating polymer emulsion, able to transform several oxides of "rust" in dark blue colored organometallic compounds that give protection to ferrous surface.
- Neutralizes rust quickly;
- Transforms the various oxides of rust into compounds that give protection to ferrous surface;
- High yield: 20 m2/lt;
- Ready to apply with brush or roller;
- Available in Jerricans of 1, 5 and 25 lt;